The Cumnor House School for Boys Parents’ Association is an enthusiastic and committed team of parents working hand in hand with the school to arrange fun and exciting events for children and their families.
Money raised from the events is spent on items that are outside of the school’s remit to provide but would be of substantial benefit to the boys. Recent donations have included an electronic cricket scoreboard, a set of mobile floodlights, musical instruments and recording equipment as well as iTunes vouchers for the use of the music department, poolside tops for the swimming team and cameras for the nurseries.
Our aim is to host a variety of different events so that there is something for everyone! Examples of what we have done in the past include
- Summer Carnival with a giant inflatable Assault Course and other fun rides
- Christmas Party with ice skating and a Santa’s Grotto
- Fireworks Spectacular Night
- Movie nights
- Quiz Night
- Hollywood meets Bollywood Spring Ball
- Cumnor’s Got Talent
- Regular cake sales, tuck shop and stationery corner
- Various fundraising events in aid of the many charities supported by the school, including Macmillan Coffee Mornings
Please do get involved
We’re a friendly welcoming bunch, always looking for more parents to get involved. We’d love your suggestions about future events or how money is spent. Volunteers are always needed to assist in organising and running events. If you would like more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org